Book appointments online via Vision >>
To book an appointment over the phone, call 0161 724 6938 during surgery hours.
The practice runs an appointment system between 08.20 -17.30 Monday to Friday. You may be able to see a doctor of your choice by booking a routine appointment up to 6 weeks in advance.
Emergency appointments will be seen on the day by telephoning the surgery between 08:00-9:00am. In addition, we also offer telephone consultations,as appropriate, you are requested to leave a telephone number and a GP will return your call (landline wherever possible).
Monday – Friday AM: 08:20 – 11:30
Monday – Friday PM: 14:00 – 17:30
DISCUSSIONS WITH YOUR DOCTOR
If you wish to speak to your Doctor on the telephone you are asked to leave a contact number and a few relevant details and we will endeavour to phone you back on the same day.
BOOKING ONLINE APPOINTMENTS
- Patients may book Face to Face appointments online, click here to access VisionOnline (please ensure that you have registered for online services).
- To register for online services (which gives access to appointments and enables you to order your repeat prescriptions) please fill in the online form here, you will then receive an electronic letter to your registered email address (Please ensure that you check your Inbox and Junk Mail Box regularly for the letter).
- Once you have received your letter simply follow the ‘How to Complete your Registration (Patient Guide)‘ online. Remember there is no need to register more than once, registering online will include access to online appointments and repeat prescriptions.
- Patients are advised that in order to activate and access your Repeat Prescriptions online, proof of identification will need to be presented in person at your GP Practice.
- Should you experience any problems please refer to the ‘Frequently Asked Questions – For Patients‘ online.
EARLY MORNING & EVENING APPOINTMENTS
The practice offer some early morning and evening appointments. Emergencies will continue to be dealt with by the out of hours services after these times.
Prescription collection and other reception services are not available at these times.